There is leverage in locating your business on the corner of West Main Street and North Drake Road, where the highest level of visibility and appearance is achieved on the “busiest corner” countywide. From this intersection to US-131, credible retailers including Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby, and Pier 1 Imports among others dominate the lengthy stretch along West Main Street, driving locals and travelers to this growing shopping corridor.
A location where your target market already exists, with the visibility and presence that will compliment your business is available at West Century Center and 308 North Drake Road. So, how do you get the most visibility and presence out of this popular retail corridor?
Signage, a highly essential form of advertising, serving your business 24-7, may be one of the most visual, valuable components of your storefront. The character and quality of your business and services are defined in your signage, directly impacting your bottom line.
At PlazaCorp, we consider it our priority to maximize visibility in the exterior design of the properties we manage. From updating the façade to positioning signage, we make every effort to showcase our tenants, creating an inviting and visually appealing location for their customers.
- #1 Increases New Customers and Customer Retention
- #2 Decreases [Advertising] Costs
- #3 Improves Sales Revenue and Increases Employee Hires
- your sign: 50% (50% wouldn’t even know you existed without a sign)
- word of mouth: 33%
- newspaper ad: 9%
- television ad: 1%
- radio ad: 1%
- other ad: 6%
- Television ad…………………….. $9.82
- Newspaper ad (300-lines)……… $2.81
- On-Premise Signage…………… $0.02
*Costs may vary
More bang for your buck: With signage, you’re only spending 2 cents per 1,000 exposures, which is a great deal considering 50% of first-time customers visit a business because of signage. Compare this to spending $9.82 per 1,000 exposures on a TV ad, which only results in 1% of first-time customers.
This research indicates that a sign provides you advertising with the greatest exposure to your target area at a fraction of the cost of other media sources.
- adding monument sign: 9.3%
- adding large pole sign (144 SF): 15.6%
- adding chain identity to plaza identity sign: 7.7%
- replacing storefront wall sign: 7.7%
- adding two directional signs: 8.9%
To get the most out of your next business location, contact us today. Find out more about our available locations that deliver the 3 Key Results.